The Philippine Qualifications Register is the national database of quality assured qualifications authorized under the Philippine Qualifications Framework (PQF). The information includes the Qualification Code, Qualifications, Descriptors, the PQF Level, the Authority-granting Agency, the Instrument and Date of Authorization.
- Qualification code refers to the PSCED/PSOC codes of the Training Regulations of certain qualification; a qualification that has been completed by a learner in higher education; or a qualification of a specific profession.
- Qualifications refers to the title of the qualification or programme based on the Training Regulation (TESDA); Programs, Standards, Guidelines (PSGs)/CHED Memorandum Orders (CMOs) of CHED, Table of Specifications (PRC), Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) of Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) and Philippine Civil Aviation Regulations (PCAR) of the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP).
- Descriptors reflects the learning or program outcomes from the three (3) domains of the PQF: knowledge; skills and values; and degree of independence.
- Level refers to a PQF level described in the PQF.
- Authority-granting Agency refers to the government agency that issues a particular qualification.
- Instrument reflects evidences for issuance of a certain qualification which includes the following: a) TESDA Board Resolutions for Training Regulations; b) CHED Memorandum Orders (CMOs); and c) of the Table of Specifications (TOS) approved by the Commission; d) Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) Circular 2018-02 in accordance to the International Maritime Organization (IMO); and e) Philippine Civil Aviation Regulations (PCAR) and through Board Resolution No. 2011-025.
- Date of Authorization refers to the date when the qualification was promulgated.
How to search for a Qualification
Search can be done using a keyword of a qualification or a combination of keywords
E.g. Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
1) Type in the Title of Qualification
2) Choose I to VIII in the PQF Level column:
Level I : National Certificate I
Level II : National Certificate II
Level III : National Certificate III
Level IV : National Certificate IV
Level V : Diploma
Level VI : Baccalaureate
Level VII : Post Baccalaureate
Level VIII : Doctoral/Post Doctoral
3) Click the Search button
Search result that shows “No Data Found” is likely due to one of the following reasons:
• Qualifications not issued/authorized by mandated government agencies/institutions; or
• Qualifications not issued in the Philippines;
• Qualifications of Higher Education that are not yet certified
ONLY QUALIFICATIONS authorized by Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA), Professional Regulatory Board of Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) and Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) in the Philippines are listed in the PhQuaR