PhQuaR Purpose and Scope
- have been developed as Programs and Standards Guidelines and issued by the Commission on Higher Education through a CHED Memorandum Order as well as qualifications that have been officially authorized/acknowledged by the CHED en banc. For the private autonomous institutions as defined in CMO 19 S. 2016 and CMO 46 S of 2012, the University of the Philippines and the State Universities and Colleges as mandated by their charters.
- have been developed as Training Regulations and issued by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority through a Board Resolution as well as WTR qualifications that have been officially authorized / acknowledged by the appropriate Regional Director of TESDA
- have been developed as Table of Specifications for the License for Professional Practice officially issued by the various Board of Examiners of the Professional Regulations Commission
- have been developed by the CAAP in accordance Philippine Civil Aviation Regulations (PCAR), Part II which covers the regulated qualifications for pilots and mechanics adopted by the CAAP thru a Board Resolution No. 2011-025 dated April 11, 2011.
- have been developed by the STCW Office of MARINA listed in Annex I of the STCW Circular 2018-02 dated April 20, 2018 in accordance with the International Maritime Organization (IMO) on Standards of Training, Certification & Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW).