PhQuaR Purpose and Scope
The PhQuaR ensures that information about qualifications authorized by the mandated agencies in compliance with the policies of the PQF is readily and publicly available and is linked to government repository of official documents.
The PhQuaR shall include all qualifications that:
- have been developed as Programs and Standards Guidelines and issued by the Commission on Higher Education through a CHED Memorandum Order as well as qualifications that have been officially authorized/acknowledged by the CHED en banc. For the private autonomous institutions as defined in CMO 19 S. 2016 and CMO 46 S of 2012, the University of the Philippines and the State Universities and Colleges as mandated by their charters.
- have been developed as Training Regulations and issued by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority through a Board Resolution as well as WTR qualifications that have been officially authorized / acknowledged by the appropriate Regional Director of TESDA
- have been developed as Table of Specifications for the License for Professional Practice officially issued by the various Board of Examiners of the Professional Regulations Commission
- have been developed by the CAAP in accordance Philippine Civil Aviation Regulations (PCAR), Part II which covers the regulated qualifications for pilots and mechanics adopted by the CAAP thru a Board Resolution No. 2011-025 dated April 11, 2011.
- have been developed by the STCW Office of MARINA listed in Annex I of the STCW Circular 2018-02 dated April 20, 2018 in accordance with the International Maritime Organization (IMO) on Standards of Training, Certification & Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW).